Mhzpower recognizes the importance of protecting your privacy and personal information. This is why Mhzpower has created this privacy statement to demonstrate its firm commitment to the privacy of personal information provided by those who visit, interact with and use our services.
Mhzpower respects your confidentiality and undertakes not to use or communicate your personal information whatsoever to anyone in accordance with this information protection and confidentiality policy and international standards in data collection and protection.
This policy will be continuously evaluated and according to new technologies, business practices and the needs of our customers.
In addition, at any time, if you no longer wish to receive information from us, in any way, please let us know by sending us an email at email@example.com by writing “Unsubscribe” in the subject line OR just use the “Unsubscribe” link at the end of our newsletter.
Also take note that
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is collected.
- We will collect and use personal information only for the purpose of achieving the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the data subject.
- Personal data must be relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, must be accurate, complete and up to date.
- We will protect personal information with reasonable security measures against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.